Monday, March 25, 2013

Pictures.



So much has happened since I wrote last. My internet hasn't been working very well, so that's why I haven't been able to write an update. And tonight I am extremely tired, so I think I will just upload some pictures tonight...
We rode on a water taxi, and this is
our view from the boat. It was such
a cool experience! 
In Thailand, they have a free train system...so cool, right?!
Water taxi! 
There are lots of skyscrapers in Thailand!
We went to this place called Asiatique, and it was
this cute place with quaint buildings and shops
and there was this little boy who was having his picture taken
 and i asked if icould get a picture of him, but he was SO shy.
His mom wanted a "foreigner"to take his picture, so
she was trying to coax him into
smiling.
Asiatique!








There are parrots in the middle of the mall...
no big deal.












Beautiful Sunset!
Fai and I! We have fun.
 




 P.S. I'm pretty sure that the picture thing took me double the time of just writing a blog. UGH! Oh well...Goodnight everyone.

-Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Bethany. Don't over-do-it, you have several months to see it all :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading all about your adventures! You two are bright lights there! Thank you for keeping us up on all you are doing. Bethany, you are getting pretty good with that camera...great shots! Please send more pics and news this way...pretty please?!
    Love you.
    Praying for you.
    Missing you.
    Thankful for you.
    XOXO,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. An anecdote about the word Pra Chom Klao written on the railway sign behind you. It is the name of our King Rama IV. The currently reigning one is King Rama IX.

    ReplyDelete